- Strengths and benefits
Pump up the volume!
Music can enhance most expriences, and woodworking is no exception. (You'll hear a wide range of music spanning 6 decades if you visit our showroom, everything from Swing to Los Zafiros, with lots of interesting stops in between.) In some settings, you can easily use a computer or headphones, but if you want to fill your shop or a jobsite with music, Festool has a handy solution.
The Festool SYSROCK radio is mighty but tiny, just 6" and weighing in at under 2 lbs.You get the option of Bluetooth streaming, FM radio, hands-free calling, aux-in, and much more, with either corded or cordless functionality. Dynamic Sound Processor (DSP) automatically adjusts the sound at all volume levels to produce full and natural sound with rich bass without distortion. You can even use the built-in microphone for hands-free calls -- good for a jobsite meeting.
Sound - The 2.5” 10 Watt 8 Ohm Neodymium speaker and Digital Sound Processor (DSP) allows you to crank up the sound without distortion. Intuitive design, oversized buttons, and aux-in capability make it the perfect shop and jobsite companion keeping you connected to your music and your world.
Functionality - FM reception coupled with Bluetooth (4.1) capability provides flexibility to either tune in your favorite local station or stream your own music from your mobile device. Additionally, the SYSROCK pairs with smartphones for hands free usage. The Radio Data System (RDS) provides data from FM broadcasting stations that provide song information, artist, and time of day. IPX3 Rating for splash protection making it ready for the jobsite.
System - The dual-source energy options allow the SYSROCK to use either the supplied power cord or use Festool flat pack batteries (10.8 - 18.0 volt). The 1/4”- 20 internal mount is compatible with Festool Magnetic SysLite adapter so you can attach the SYSROCK nearly anywhere or mount it to a commonly available camera tripod. Includes a hanging hook. Like All Festool equipment the SysRock is covered by Festool's All-Inclusive warranty including 30-day satisfaction guarantee.]
- FM frequency band (VHF) 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Battery interface (FESTOOL slot-in) 10.8 -18 V Li
- Speaker Watts 10 W
- Station memory 4
- Bluetooth standard 4.1
- Aux-In socket 3.5 mm
- Weight (without battery) 1.8 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Dimensions W x H x D 3.93” W x 5.9” H x 4.13” D
(102 x 149 x 94 mm)
- BIG SOUND (high quality sound)
- FM Reception
- Compact Size 3.93” W x 5.9” H x 4.13” D (102 x 149 x 94 mm)
- Bluetooth (4.1) - Stream music or use as hands-free phone
- 1.8 lbs.
- DSP - Digital Sound Processor (auto adjusts bass as volume increase)
- RDS - Radio Data System (Artist, Track are displayed from FM)
- 18 V (5.2 Ah Li Battery) Runtime - Four to five days on a medium volume
- 10 Watt 2.5” 8ohm Neodymium Speaker
- AUX in for use with non-Bluetooth devices
- IPX3 Rating (splash-resistant)
- Tripod mounting capability with 1/4” -20 threaded insert.
Works with common camera tripods
- Swiveling hanging hook
- Service All-Inclusive Warranty
- Runs on Festool 12.0v - 18.0v Li batteries (Flat pack batteries)
Best Sound Performance wth 18V battery pack or AC power