We take protective gear seriously at TFWW, so we’re pleased to offer Pyramex safety glasses in six different styles. The glasses are made from high grade polycarbonate, and adjust to your face for maximum comfort. They’re priced so affordably you have no excuse to avoid potential injury. Do yourself a favor and have multiple pairs on hand so you never go without proper eye protection. The 100% polycarbonate, scratch-resistant lenses offer protection against glare and 99% protection against harmful UV rays. Pyramex glasses exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact requirements.
- Rendezvous has an adjustable nose pad that accommodates wide range of nose bridge sizes and temples that adjust to four different lengths. If the ANSI High Impact certification isn’t enough, Rendezvous also meets MCEP GL-PD 10-12 Ballistic Standards and ML-PRF 32432 High Velocity Impact standards. Clear lens and frames with black earpiece.
- Mayan glasses with adjustable temples have a nice, comfortable fit and are probably the most chic of the protective glasses. Protect your eyes with style. Black frame (with a sleek, modified widow's peak shape) and frame, clear lens. Integrated nose piece.
- Defiant is a nice and unobtrusive glasses with black temples and clear lenses. Defiant’s ratcheting temples adjust to four settings, making the glasses comfortable enough to ignore. Its tilt type adjustment allows optimum visibility. Integrated (non-adjustable) nose piece.
- With the OTS XL you don't have to choose between seeing and protecting your eyes from injury. You can do both! The OTS XL has an oversize lens that fits nicely over prescription glasses and are surprisingly comfortable.
- The lightweight Intruder Mini is a great choice for kids and for adults with small faces. You'll finally get the fit you need -- and deserve. No excuses for not wearing eye protection anymore!