Festool cordless drills are second to none when it comes to power, performance and general ease of use. Festool cordless drills look different, because they are different. Crafted to the highest level of German engineering, Festool cordless drills offer a level of quality not found in other cordless drills. The C series drills continue the practice of having interchangeable FastFix and Centrotec chucks on a single body, for flexibility in use and speed. EC TEC Brushless motors give a greater amount of power than traditional motor technologies.
In continuing Festools long tradition of excellent ergonomics the these closed handed drills are light, slim, and designed to fit in smaller places than their larger T series cousins.
Both drills share some great features: brushless motors for compact torque. Lithium ion batteries with a three year warranty.
A LED light illuminates your work when you drill. The drills beep when it's time to charge the battery, and when it's being overloaded. The independent clutch quickly changes from drill to drive mode without losing your favorite clutch setting.
There are three versions of each drill:
- Basic - The Drill, FastFix keyless chuck, Centrotec Starter Kit, Centrotec chuck, and a Systainer for storage.
- Plus - Has everything in the basic set and 2 5.2Ah batteries and a charger.
- Set - Includes everything in the Plus set and a right angle chuck and an eccentric chuck.
- RPM: 0-450 / 0 - 1500
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16" - 1/2"
- Torgue Setting Range: 4.4 -70.8 in lbs (.5-8 Nm)
| ||C 15+3||C 18+3|
|Voltage||14.4V(15v max)/5.2 Ah||18V (18v max)/5.2 Ah|
|Max torque in steel||354.0 in lbs (40 Nm)||398.3 in lbs (45 Nm)|
|Max torque in wood||238.9 in lbs (27 Nm)||265.5 in lbs (30 Nm)|
|Weight||3lbs 9.1 oz||3 lbs 13.7 oz|