The X1600 are Blakladers ultimate craftsman trouser. If you live by the fact that value has little to do with being the lowest bid these pants were built for you.
Why we like the X1600 Craftsmen Pants
- 13 oz Cotton Canvas base with Extended Cordura Leg Shields.
- Cordura adjustable-height kneepad pockets
- Cordura Utility Pockets with nylon tool loops can be stowed when not in use
- Bellowed front and rear pockets with no bottom seam to tear out.
- Cordura reinforced cuffs
- Adjustable Cinch Cuffs keep out dust
- Vast pocket assortment including side hand-pockets, 3 zippered pockets, ruler pocket, nylon hammer loop, velcro and snap pockets, multi length pencil storage, and nylon tool loops.
- YKK Zippers
- Blaklader lifetime-guarantee on all seams.
The X1600 are the ultimate craftsman pants. The 13 oz Cotton base fabric is strategically reinforced with Cordura to create a lightweight and comfortable pair of pants without sacrificing durability or features. Front and Rear bellowed pockets carry more, and don't have a bottom seam to rip out. The stowable Utility Pockets have Nylon webbing to carry screwdrivers pliers or other small tools, and the utility pockets themselves are made from Cordura, so they can swallow a handful of drywall screws without a second though. The cinchable cordura cuffs are a nice touch, especially in very dusty environments because they keep debris out of your boots.
But lets cut to the chase. These are comfortable pants - especially when compared to typical, heavy, stiff cotton-duck work clothing. The X1600 doesn't compromise on durability to achieve comfort, they're just better designed, and made from more purpose driven materials. These are the finest work-pants we know of, and if your objectives are comfort and efficiency we can't think of another pair of pants that would be a better buy.
Blacklader clothing is Designed in Sweden and manufactured in Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Blaklader runs true to size, so a 34 inch waist will measure 34 inches. Honest sizing like that isn't very common so we recommend that you measure your waist before ordering.
How to Measure
Wearing close fitting underwear measure around your waist where you want your pants to sit. The measurement in inches is your waist size. If you are between sizes order up a size.
Inseam length is measured from center crotch seam along the inside of the leg to the end of the cuff. If you are unsure what inseam length you need, measure your favorite pants, or a pair that fits well.