The Brawny Lined Canvas Jacket is cool-weather armor built for work. Triple stitched Canvas, a quilted lining, generous pocket selection, and a hood make this jacket as hard working as it looks.
Why we like the Brawny Lined Canvas Jacket
- 12 oz Cotton Canvas is durable and abrasion resistant
- Quilted lining adds warmth without bulk.
- Gusseted back allows full range of movement.
- Ergo-snaps on front and chest pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs with safety loops to keep adjustment tabs from getting caught
- Adjustable Hood and Hem keep out the cold.
- Zippered chest and arm pockets, and velcro closure interior pockets for valuables.
- YKK Metal zippers
- Blaklader lifetime-guarantee on all seams.
The Brawny Lined Canvas Jacket mixes creature comforts you'll love, for instance fuzzy lined hand warmer pockets, with salt-of-the earth features such as safety loops that keep un-snapped cuff adjustment tabs from dangling. We recommend this jacket over a shirt for temperatures down into the low 50's or over a thermal layer into the 30's depending on your activity level. The quilted lining and cotton canvas breathe, keeping that crisp morning frost from thawing into a mid-day swamp. The pocket assortment is sensible, and includes options for tools, valuables, both with an appropriate level of access.
Blacklader clothing is Designed in Sweden and manufactured in Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
Blaklader jacket sizing is based off of your chest and waist measurements. Depending on your body shape you may want to preference one over the other. In our experience Blaklader fits true to size based on the assumption that jackets are sized for wear over a shirt or thin sweater. Order up one size if you plan on layering or like a more relaxed fit.
How to Take Your Measurements
|All measurments are in inches|
Measure horizontally around the widest part of the chest/bust make sure you keep the tape measure straight across your back.
Measure horizontally around your natural waistline at navel height.